Vintage Style Dresses from ModCloth

Here are some gorgeous Vintage style dresses from ModCloth. I hate using the word "retro" because I always equate it with reproduction. These are contemporary dresses inspired by vintage style but not intending to be exact replicas of the past. I like to peruse the ModCloth "Longer Lengths" Dresses list for some style ideas.


$119.99

This dress has a very 1930s feel. I love how the delicate mint color contrasts with the black bowtie belt.


Cherry a Tune Dress


This one looks like a feedsack dress from the 1940s but much more elegant. And I absolutely adore the cherry design! It's too bad only smaller sizes are available. I hope it comes back in stock!


Salute to You Dress 
$189.99


Are you a femme fatale just looking for an amazing Noir-ish dress? Well this one is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment